Check items to add to the cart or select all
This Azteca chiminea is handmade from clay by Mexican craftsmen using traditional methods. It has a yellow finish, with a pattern of Mayan and Aztec. Clay chimineas are easy to use, lighting quickly and burning fuel efficiently. Since the clay stores and radiates heat, there is no need for a roaring fire to get warm.
- Clay construction and vintage style make it classic
- Hand made using traditional methods
- Efficient to burn, no roaring fires needed
- Self-assembly stand and lid make it easy to use and transport
- Detailed instruction included
Please note that the shapes and colors of the chiminea may vary slightly as this product is handmade and hand finished.
|Assemble||No assembly required|
|Package||Chimenea, lid and stand|
We Also Recommend