This 8kw wood burning stove is suited to the medium sized room. It has a max heat output of 8kw. Its favourable qualities of the cast iron is one of key features to make the stove keep warm for a very long time. It has easily replaced components such as ash pan, grate shaker, ash hook, flue connector. It provides choice of top or rear flue connection. The air flow controller can increase or decrease the size and speed of the fire as required for secondary burning and all night burning. It has been tested and passed to conform with current British Safety Standard EN13240.
- Durable thick cast iron construction stores and radiates heat steadily
- Air wash system keeps front ceramic glass clean and clear
- German made "SCHOTT" brand high temperature glass enables users to monitor the fire besides resist 1200℃ high temperature.
- Traditional design and sand cast with a fantastic finish
- No fire bricks needed
- 5" flue outlets to top and rear
- CE, EN13420 approved
- Comes with ash pan with tool, handle, multifuel grate, chimney cover, flue connector, hook, feet and bolts, flame baffle, barrier and manul
- Free one pack of smokeless fire log.
|Max Heat Output||8kw|
|Fuel Type||Dry seasoned wood and smokeless coal|
|Flue Options||Top and Rear|
|Air Wash System||Yes|
|Dimension(W x D x H )||432mm x 440mm x 660mm|
|Floor to center of rear flue||498mm|
|Back to center of top flue||135mm|
|Door Size||400 x 410mm|
|Glass Size / Thickness||340 x 295mm / 4mm|
|Body Warranty||12 months|
|Package Include||Ash pan with tool, handle, multifuel grate, chimney cover, flue connector, hook, feet and bolts, flame baffle, barrier and manual|