The 6.5kw multi fuel stove provides the unique heating comfort as it made of quality thick cast iron, which ensures that large amounts of heat are stored and radiated steadily, even long after the fire has died down. The second-burning is available for this stove. It has an efficiency of 75%. The heat output remains constant, not too warm nor too cold for overnight cause the slow combustion. This cast iron fireplace provides your guarantee of clean-burning efficiency. With this wood stove, this winter will not be cold any more.
- Cast iron construction stores and radiates heat steadily.
- 1200℃ high temperature resistance glass from German "SCHOTT" brand
- Heat- resistant paint with an ability of 800℃.
- Slow combustion enables overnight burning and second burning.
- Air wash system keeps front ceramic glass clean and clear.
- Built in ash pan is convenient and neat
- Effective seal prevents smoke leaking
- Adjustable air damper enables you to control the condition of the air in house
- Ash hooks and other accessories included
- CE, EN13420 approved
- Free one pack of fire log
|Max Heat Output||6.5kw|
|Air Wash System||Yes|
|Fuel Type||Dry seasoned wood and smokeless solid fuel|
|Flue Options||Top and Rear|
|Dimension(W x D x H)||438mm x 320mm x 610mm|
|Glass Size/thickness||248 x 200mm / 4mm|
|Floor to center of rear flue||440mm|
|Back to center of top flue||110mm|
|Temperature Resistance||Paint: (Max.) 800℃ Glass: (Max.) 1200℃|
|Body Warranty||One year|
|Package include||Stove, one chimney cover, ash pan with tool, multi fuel grate, hook, one 5" flue connector, flame baffle, four feet and bolts , fire plates, barrier and manual|
This wood burning stove proved to be a very useful one. I have been used it for only two weeks.Very satisfactory so far. It is clean, provides lots of heat, fire lasts over night with enough coals left to quickly restart the fire.I think it's a good choice for those needing a medium stove.
We Also Recommend