This traditional multifuel stove is made of cast iron which is able to gives out 6.5kw heat. The heat-resistant Schott glass gives clear view of fire and resistant to elevated heat. High-tech firebox design for complete combustion, more heat and more efficient burn times.
This stove is ideal for heating any small size house with ease. It has been tested and passed to conform with current British & European Safety Standard BSEN13240.Features:
- Durable thick cast iron construction stores and radiates heat steadily.
- German made SCHOTT glass with the maximum fireproofing temperature of 1200 Centigrade
- Air wash system
- Optional top/rear flue outlet
- Dual adjustable air damper lets you adjust the air flow for secondary burning and all night burning.
- Built-in round grate shaker
- Movable ash pan and multi fuel grate (especially useful when burning coal)
- No fire bricks needed
- Necessary ash hook and other accessories included. No flue pipe.
- CE and BSEN13240 approved
- Free one pack of smokeless fire log.
|Max Heat Output||6.5kw|
|Air Wash System||Yes|
|Flue Options||Top and Rear|
|Dimension(W x D x H)||418 x 344 x 620mm|
|Floor to Center of Rear Flue||465mm|
|Back to Center of Top Flue||118mm|
|Door Size||326 x 235mm|
|Glass Size / Thickness||245 x 180 / 4mm|
|Temperature Resistance||Paint: (Max.) 800℃ Glass: (Max.) 1200℃|
|Certificates||EN, CE Approved|
|Package include||Stove, Rear chimney cover, Ash pan with tool, Multi fuel grate with shaker, Hook, Flame plates, Handle, Manual, 1 x 5" flue connector|
Your courier is so careless that the stove fall down the truck, but fortunately there's no damage to the stove, good construction I think. It's a little time-consuming as we have to install the stove and flue pipes all on our own. If you could provide such services, that is very good for your business.
This sunrain stove is easy to control and warm enough for my living room. To me, it's almost free heating. I burns branches which I can pick up in the woods. A great buy at such a low price.
We Also Recommend