The fire logs are made of re-cycled wood particles bound by wax. Easy to light and use, they are environmentally friendly. Simply light both ends of the wrapper. Ideal for use in chimeneas, wood burning stoves and open fires. One log burns for 2 to 3 hours.
Fire logs are smokeless fuel and can be used in smoke-free areas.
- Do not take the log out of its wrapper. Light both ends of the wrapping paper at the same time.
- When used in wood burning stove, leave doors open.
- For safe use it is recommended to only burn one log at a time. Do not break up the log into pieces.
- Once alight, do not touch. Do not extinguish. If need to extinguish use sand, NOT water.
- Never use for barbecues.
- Do not place on already burning existing fire.