Amesti, more than 25 years is always at the forefront in the development and manufacture of ecological stoves of the highest quality, incorporating advanced technology to achieve an objectively superior product.
And for 27 years, Amesti develops its clean burning efficient wood stoves from their factories in Chile, which is a wooded country where heating is a must in 6 to 9 months of every year. And the main heater is the wood burning stoves.
In Astove, the best seller of Amesti stoves is the 6-7KW Contemporary Wood Burning Stove - Amesti N350
More product details are here:
is perfect for medium sized rooms (Range 30 - 100 square metres). It is built in best quality and CE approved (HETAS approval in process). It is one of Amesti Stoves.
- Small log storage underneath.
- 3-stage air inflow
- Clean burn system with Amesti Unique Technique
- Air injector for easy lighting, self cleaning glass.
- Removable handle for safety.
- HETAS approval applied for in June 2012- awaiting certificate.
- DEFRA tested for smokeless zone exemption in June 2012- passed test- awaiting certification.
- CE approved ( EN13240)
- Free shipping to UK mainlan
- Front loading, hinged door with security glass panel.
- Logs up to 30cm.
- Country of origin: Chile
To view more Amesti wood burning stoves, juse enter "Amesti" in the Astove search box, you'll get more different ouputs.
Why to choose the Amesti stove, view here: